The Tri-Agency Climate Education (TrACE) Catalog provides search and browse access to a catalog of educational products and resources. TrACE focuses on climate education resources that have been developed by initiatives funded through NASA, NOAA, and NSF, comprising a tri-agency collaboration around climate education. Click here to access TrACE.
NASA Earth Systems, Technology, and Energy Education for MUREP(NASA ESTEEM) formerly NASA Innovations in Climate Education (NICE) is a competitive project that promotes climate and Earth system science literacy and seeks to increase the access of underrepresented minority groups to science careers and educational opportunities.
Since 2008, ESTEEM has funded 75 education projects across the country that leverage NASA's unique contributions in climate science, including Earth observation data and Earth system models, to reach teachers and students. Through these efforts, the portfolio of ESTEEM projects advances our understanding of how to effectively teach global climate change concepts, increase public climate literacy, and contribute to the development of a diverse future workforce in climate-related sciences. Learn More >>
Climate Education News
- Alaska Challenger Center's project "Eyes on the Arctic"
- NOAA Climate.gov wins Webby Awards
- VASC inSTEP applicants needed ASAP
- 2014-15 NASA LEARN Teacher Opportunity
- Excellent NASA CP4SMP Webinar Series to Attend
- VINES Workshop Opportunity
- NASA STEM (EONS) 2014 NASA Research Announcement
- "Ask US" (formerly “Ask NICE”) Educator Professional Development
- New CLEAN gap and thin spot analysis live
- Energy 101: A Model Interdisciplinary Higher Education Course for Teaching the Fundamentals of Energy
- NESTA Releases Quarterly Journal on Climate Education
NASA Climate Change
NASA's Global Climate Change website examines the key indicators, causes, effects, evidence and uncertainties of our changing climate and world around us. Visit the award winning website to learn more!